Interpreting & Translation Services in 275 languages across UK & Europe
Last Minute Interpreting
What makes Absolute Interpreting & Translations stand out from other Translation Companies in London and across the UK?
- Using only professional and qualified interpreters and translators. Learn more about our recruitment process
- Providing quality, professional and confidential interpreting & translations see our Quality Policy
- All of our interpreters are Enhanced DBS checked
- Registered under the Data Protection Act 1998
- The only company in the UK that provides rigorous and ongoing monthly training courses to its interpreters and translators. Learn more about our recruitment process
- Employs over 13,500 qualified, experienced and native speaker translators and interpreters
- The First Translation Company in London and Birmingham Certified/Accredited by ISO17100:2015 and ISO9001-2008 by IQS UK
- Full member of ATC (Association of Translation Companies)
- Network member of EU ATC (European Union of Associations of Translation Companies)
- Covering over 275 languages
- Preference of male and female interpreters available
- Very competitive rates and fastest turnaround (same day translations).
- Carrying out Quarterly Customer Satisfaction Survey. Don't take our words for it, please read some of our Clients Testimonials
- Owning Europes Most Sophistaced ITMS Computerised Booking and Management System developed at over quarter of a million investment.
- Investing heavily in up to date technology and software
- Secured by Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Birmingham and London based Translation Company covering the UK & with qualified interpreters and translators in the USA and Afghanistan to help support our growing International Translation clients
"As a company who often books interpreters over a wide range of languages we are pleased to say that Absolute has been the most reliable interpreting company we have used to date."Tribunals Services
Our fully qualified and experienced interpreters and translators are extensively trained to effectively deal with all scenarios of interpreting and translation needs. Absolute provides quality and cost effective translations and interpreting services to all sectors including:
- Immigration Interpreters
- National Health Service Interpreters
- Court Interpreters
- Social Services Interpreters
- Interpreters for Housing Associations
- Police Interpreters
- Mediation and many more
- Conference Interpreters
- Group Meetings
- Telephone Interpreting
- Video Conferencing
- International Voiceovers
- Audio and video translations
- Audio to text and text to Audio translation and transcription
Some of our regular clients include:
- Councils Nationwide
- Asylum Support Teams
- Schools and Colleges
- Refugee Centres
- Charities and many more
Translation Agencies in Birmingham
How important is Translation Agencies in Birmingham?Birmingham, also known as ?The Second City?, is a vibrant and unusual city placed in the centre of England. Birmingham counts more than 1 000 000 inhabitants and, as the majority of them come from foreign countries, the resulting population is an interesting mixture of cultures and languages. For this reason Translation Agencies in Birmingham are of vital importance for the city population.
The most spoken languages in Birmingham
The great majority of people coming to settle in Birmingham come from Asian and African countries i.e. mostly from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China and Iran while others come from the Caribbean and Arabia. The most spoken languages across Birmingham and its outskirts are Punjabi, Hindi, Dari, Farsi, Urdu, Arabic, French, Polish, Czech, Lithuanian as well as Russian, Turkish and Kurdish.
Translation Agenices in London
Have you been asked a certified translation?
In the United Kingdom, when a document is not in English or Welsh, the original must be accompanied by a certified translation by a professional translator. This translation must include details of the translator?s credentials and confirmation that it is an accurate translation, in case of a translation company then it must bear the Company?s certification seal which should also confirm the translation company's membership of a recognised and governing body.
You can ask for a certified translation of several documents, such as:
- ID, Passports and Birth / Marriage Certificates
- Patent Translations
- Medical Translations
- Education Certificates
- Insurance Agreements
- Sell and Rent of real estates
- And many more
Translation Agencies in London are extremely important due to the diversity and multiculturalism of the London population. If you are looking for a translation of your document(s) from or into one more languages i.e. Armenian, Albanian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Farsi, French, Russian, Italian or Polish make sure the requesting organisation's of a certified translation criteria are met.
We provide quality and cost effective translation and interpreting service you can trust. For a free and no obligation quote or to further discuss your individual requirements please contact us.
We offer free no obligation Quote & advice. Call us now on +44 (0)121 356 3229 from the UK +1-(213)-536-4766 or email us at email@example.com